Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund SIPP Claim
This fund involved the growing and harvesting of timber in Brazil. Thousands of investors invested possibly up to a total of £100 Million in the scheme. However the business soon starting losing money is currently under control of the regulator.
This has inevitably led to investors questioning when, or if, they may see a return on their investment. This could potentially be as late as 2032. This is far too late for many people who have invested their pensions in this fund. Many people have lost thousands of pounds in this investment. The Ombudsman has ruled in several decisions that this is a high risk investment, and is currently illiquid (so is very hard to sell on the open market)
If you feel your SIPP includes such an investment which is, in all likelihood, completely unsuitable to your circumstances, get in contact with us at the number above to speak to a dedicated advisor who is experienced in these matters or fill out the SIPP claim enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Grounds On Which You May Have Been Mis-Sold a Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund in your SIPP?
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund did not explain the pension transfer & investment risks to you properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed with a fact find by Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund.
- You felt uncomfortable or pressured by Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund into an investment that you didn’t need or want.
- Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance.
- Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund did not accurately explain the fees and charges that would be incurred.
- You were not unaware that Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund had advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
- You feel that you were given poor advice by Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund concerning SIPPs which has left you worse off financially
If any of the above points stand true, then it may be possible for you to get compensation.
Pension Redress Calculator
How To Use The Calculator
Our pension redress calculators will give you an indication of how much your mis-selling refund could be worth. If your case is upheld, the exact value of your refund will not be known until all the facts of your case have been disclosed and a final figure calculated by the firm.
1. Enter your details into the Red Boxes.
Ongoing Monthly (£) is optional if you continued to pay in each month after switching.
2. Choose your growth rate %pa.
Select the rate that you feel your previous pension was growing at. 3% Low, 6% Medium or 9% High rate.
3. Compare your values.
See what your pension would have been worth if you had left it in the previous scheme vs. the new scheme. Choose to compare current value or value at your chosen retirement age.
I Think I’ve Been Mis-Sold An Investment Scheme by Quadris Environmental Forestry Fund, What Next?
If you believe you have been a victim of mis-selling it's easy to start the SIPP claim process and find out. Just complete the form below and one of our experienced team members with extensive knowledge of the SIPP complaints process will call you back to start a FREE SIPP claim assessment.
Our team of SIPP claim specialists can help you recover compensation if you were given unsuitable advice regarding what to invest in and the risks involved through SIPPs.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions regarding your SIPP and how it was sold to you. We are happy to discuss any concerns and start a free SIPP claim assessment for compensation.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Even if the financial adviser who sold you the investment or the firm(s) you invested in are no longer trading, our experienced team may still be able to recover some of your losses. Get in touch and discuss your case with us.
Alternatively you can call us on FREEPHONE 0800 310 1520 to speak to one of our team members who are available Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.30pm.