Premier New Earth Solutions SIPP Investment Claim
The Premier New Earth Solutions fund was set up in the Isle of Man to deal with the development of recycling facilities in the UK. Several different investment funds paid into this, with 3,249 investors in total, putting in £292m. However, it eventually hit trouble and was unable to pay bills, and was declared bankrupt.
The FSA also wound up two linked companies, New Earth Solutions Group and New Earth Solutions Facilities Management. The FSA themselves identified that any individuals who felt they had been mis-sold investments should consider making a complaint to their financial adviser. This is also the case if a SIPP contained investments involving these companies. Creditors missed out on over £9 million as a result of the liquidation, but money invested may be recoverable through making a mis-selling claim.
Grounds On Which You May Have Been Mis-Sold a Premier New Earth Solutions in your SIPP
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- The firm did not explain the pension transfer & investment risks to you properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed with a fact find by the firm.
- You felt uncomfortable or pressured by the firm into an investment that you didn’t need or want.
- The firm did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance.
- The firm did not accurately explain the fees and charges that would be incurred.
- You were not unaware that the firm had advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by the firm about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
- You feel that you were given poor advice by the firm concerning SIPPs which has left you worse off financially
If any of the above points stand true, then it may be possible for you to get compensation.
Pension Redress Calculator
How To Use The Calculator
Our pension redress calculators will give you an indication of how much your mis-selling refund could be worth. If your case is upheld, the exact value of your refund will not be known until all the facts of your case have been disclosed and a final figure calculated by the firm.
1. Enter your details into the Red Boxes.
Ongoing Monthly (£) is optional if you continued to pay in each month after switching.
2. Choose your growth rate %pa.
Select the rate that you feel your previous pension was growing at. 3% Low, 6% Medium or 9% High rate.
3. Compare your values.
See what your pension would have been worth if you had left it in the previous scheme vs. the new scheme. Choose to compare current value or value at your chosen retirement age.