Moneywise Financial Adviors SIPP Claim
This firm was declared in default by the FSCS in October 2016. This was following restrictions being placed on it originally, and led to liquidators ultimately being appointed to the firm. The company was subsequently dissolved in April 2018.
The FSCS now paying compensation indicates that this firm gave unsuitable advice. If you dealt with this firm, we would like to hear from you and establish whether you are due any compensation.
Grounds on Which You May Have Been Mis-Sold
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- Moneywise Financial Advisors did not explain the pension transfer & investment risks to you properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed with a fact find by Moneywise Financial Advisors.
- You felt uncomfortable or pressured by Moneywise Financial Advisors into an investment that you didn’t need or want.
- Moneywise Financial Advisors did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance.
- Moneywise Financial Advisors did not accurately explain the fees and charges that would be incurred.
- You were unaware that Moneywise Financial Advisors had advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by Moneywise Financial Advisors about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
- You feel that you were given poor advice by Moneywise Financial Advisors concerning SIPPs which has left you worse off financially.
If any of the above points stand true, then it may be possible for you to get compensation.
Pension Redress Calculator
Our pension redress calculator will give you an indication of how much your mis-selling refund could be worth. If your case is upheld, the exact value of your refund will not be known until all the facts of your case have been disclosed and a final figure calculated by the firm.
To use the calculator please follow the instructions below.
1.Enter your details into the Red Boxes
Ongoing Monthly (£) is optional if you continued to pay in each month after switching.
2. Choose your growth rate %pa.
Select the rate that you feel your previous pension was growing at. 3% Low, 6% Medium or 9% High rate.
3. Compare your values.
See what your pension would have been worth if you had left it in the previous scheme vs. the new scheme. Choose to compare current value or value at your chosen retirement age.