BlueInfinitas SIPP Claim
Were You Advised to Transfer Your Pension into Overseas Property SIPP investment?
BlueInfinitas were a firm that operated in and around Weston Super Mare. They are currently in liquidation. The Financial Services Compensation scheme has since paid out more than £3 million with more than 160 claims against this firm being registered.
The firm has also had the Financial Conduct Authority rule against them. They mostly dealt with SIPP transfers into overseas property. With a large number of payouts relating to BlueInfinitas it is clear that they wrongly advised a large number of customers to transfers to a SIPP.
If you dealt with BlueInfinitas at some point during your SIPP transfer you may be entitled to compensation, as more than 160 people who had dealings with BlueInfinitas have already found out.
Grounds On which you may Have Been Mis-Sold
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- BlueInfinitas did not explain the pension transfer & investment risks to you properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed with a fact find by BlueInfinitas.
- You felt uncomfortable or pressured by BlueInfinitas into an investment that you didn’t need or want.
- BlueInfinitas did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance.
- BlueInfinitas did not accurately explain the fees and charges that would be incurred.
- You were unaware that BlueInfinitas had advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by BlueInfinitas about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
- You feel that you were given poor advice by BlueInfinitas concerning SIPPs which has left you worse off financially
If any of the above points stand true, then it may be possible for you to get compensation.
Pension Redress Calculator
Our pension redress calculator will give you an indication of how much your mis-selling refund could be worth. If your case is upheld, the exact value of your refund will not be known until all the facts of your case have been disclosed and a final figure calculated by the firm.
To use the calculator please follow the instructions below.
1.Enter your details into the Red Boxes
Ongoing Monthly (£) is optional if you continued to pay in each month after switching.
2. Choose your growth rate %pa.
Select the rate that you feel your previous pension was growing at. 3% Low, 6% Medium or 9% High rate.
3. Compare your values.
See what your pension would have been worth if you had left it in the previous scheme vs. the new scheme. Choose to compare current value or value at your chosen retirement age.