Turnberry Wealth Management SIPP Claim
Turnberry Wealth Management entered liquidation in March 2015, and has been subject to several rulings from the FOS. The director of the firm has also been subject to scrutiny, in 2013 he was at the centre of an alleged pension liberation fraud.
The firm itself also lost 3 cases with the FOS before its collapse. These included issues such as customers being badly advised to transfer their pension very close to their retirement, and transferring money to avoid a tax liability.
With the firm being liquidated and the FSCS also declared them to be in default. If you have been advised by Turnberry Wealth Management it is possible that you are entitled to compensation. Contact us using the form below to being your claim.
Grounds on Which You May Have Been Mis-Sold
In order to determine if you are eligible for a SIPP compensation claim please check If any of the following statements is true in your case:
- Turnberry Wealth Management did not explain the pension transfer & investment risks to you properly.
- Your financial situation was not properly assessed with a fact find by Turnberry Wealth Management.
- You felt uncomfortable or pressured by Turnberry Wealth Management into an investment that you didn’t need or want.
- Turnberry Wealth Management did not explain that the amount you get back will depend on performance.
- Turnberry Wealth Management did not accurately explain the fees and charges that would be incurred.
- You were unaware that Turnberry Wealth Management had advised you to invest in an unregulated investment.
- You were not advised by Turnberry Wealth Management about exceeding the £40,000 tax-free limit would make you liable for the 55% income tax.
- You feel that you were given poor advice by Turnberry Wealth Management concerning SIPPs which has left you worse off financially.
If any of the above points stand true, then it may be possible for you to get compensation.
Pension Redress Calculator
Our pension redress calculator will give you an indication of how much your mis-selling refund could be worth. If your case is upheld, the exact value of your refund will not be known until all the facts of your case have been disclosed and a final figure calculated by the firm.
To use the calculator please follow the instructions below.
1.Enter your details into the Red Boxes
Ongoing Monthly (£) is optional if you continued to pay in each month after switching.
2. Choose your growth rate %pa.
Select the rate that you feel your previous pension was growing at. 3% Low, 6% Medium or 9% High rate.
3. Compare your values.
See what your pension would have been worth if you had left it in the previous scheme vs. the new scheme. Choose to compare current value or value at your chosen retirement age.